Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ethan's baptism

Ethan's baptism will be on June 1st during the second service (11:00). Matt will baptise him. We all are excited about this step of obedience on Ethan's part. He is pretty nervous about being up in front of the whole church but I think having his daddy there is a big help.
If you are wondering Ethan prayed his own special prayer to accept Christ as his saviour on February 12th in the morning. We hope you can be there to celebrate with us. If you can't please take a few minutes to leave a comment for him. I want to have a special place for him to hear how much everyone loves him.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How exciting. I am so sorry that we won't be able to make it. We have a 60th anniversary celebration to go to and I am in charge of the cake...I am so bummed!!

Elizabeth said...

Well....we might be able to make the baptism. I will keep you posted. Gabe's grandmother has been having some minor surgeries to remove some lumps, so she has put her party on hold for June 1st. I hate that we can't be in two places at once...