Friday, May 30, 2008

Can the days get any crazier

In two days Ethan and Matt will step into the baptismal pool. I am getting so excited to see Ethan be obedient in baptism. I hope we've explained enough to him that he gets the significance of Sunday. I'm grateful to you all who will be there supporting him and showing him you love him.

VBS is coming up fast and at times it seems like a speeding train, one I hope doesn't get derailed. Chris O and I are talking many times a day and the computer is always in use. I can really use your prayers over this next month for patience, perseverance and faith that Gods will and timing will be evident and accomplished. Also prayer that I will make the time my kids need and not push them away in my desire to make it all work out perfectly.

If you don't hear from me too much this month know I promise to be back at least by July but hopefully I'll be better and get on once in a while.

No comments: