Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September and a change in the air...


my precious sis-in-love Bethany has challenged me to pick up my bible and found a wonderful plan that is a great slow start. September 1st found me on day 1. You can't tell but the bible is open to Psalm 1 and 2. Once upon a time I had Psalm 1 memorized and now I'm going to try it again... ask me sometime if I've got it down... I shouldn't be surprised by God's provision but I still am at times... my first day of reading coincided with a drop in temps around here. That might not sound like a big deal to you but we came within 4 days of breaking a record for Austin... 70 days of 100+ heat. The morning was so refreshing temps in the low 70's. It was just what I needed to begin my day with Him on the back porch. What a blessing.

No comments: