Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp Foster here they come...

The kids are off at 8 am tomorrow to head to Camp Foster. Gran and Pop Pop take any potty trained grandchild that's available for one week each summer. They have loads of fun swimming in the pool, doing crafts and just being grandchildren with limited rules. The kids are super excited this year because there is an overnight camping trip planned. Grandparents rock!

Matt and I are looking forward to a week of getting together with friends, painting the kids rooms and just enjoying a week of not worrying about where the kids are or who's gonna keep them.

I'm sure there will be lots to share after they get back. If not before.

1 comment:

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

I use to do this with my grandparents on BOTH sides of my family....I hope that one day my kids will get to do it as well. (of course, we all went one at a time instead of together) Have fun being kid free!!