Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He's there, well at least in route...

Matt posted on Facebook today:
Woke up to the sounds of the city of Santiago in the Dominican this morning...pretty neat.shortly we'll be headed out to catch the bus for the trip into Haiti. No cell phone access (stupid Sprint) but might some wireless access occassionally. Will keep everyone updated as best I can. Thanks for the prayers and God bless!

Thank you all for prayers, God has me filling the house with his word this morning, I'm going to combat the anxiety the best way I know how.

Today the kids and I have some plans today and we're eating dinner with family. Matt will be traveling across the Dominican Republic, please pray for ease as they cross the boarder into Haiti and for the long trip ahead of them today. If you want to get an idea of the distance got to a map site, they are traveling from Santiago to Cap Haitian today.

No comments: