Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Unexpected blessing!

I just heard my sweeties voice! Two of the guys on the trip (Zach and Dylan) have phone service in Haiti. Matt was able to call me from Cap Haitian and share some great information with me. They actually spent the night with a team heading home from Dessalines that told them things were almost back to normal there. Apparently Dessalines hasn't seen much of the human destruction that the area around Port-au-Prince has. There will be lots of work for them to do but the danger is very limited. Please continue to pray for safety as they will be doing construction/ electrical work. I don't know at this time what kind of interaction they will have with people outside of the medical compound but prayers for spiritual safety are welcome too.
Thank you Jesus for covering us all and for answering my hearts cry to hear his voice.

No comments: